Akiko Fukuda (福田 亜希子）
Professor, Doctor of Science
Shibaura Institute of Technology
College of Systems Engineering and Science
Department of Mathematical Sciences
MathSciNet | Research Profile (elsevire) | researchmap | ResearchGate | Google Scholar | KAKEN | Linkedin | ORCID | Scopus
307 Fukasaku, Minuma-ku,
Saitama-shi, Saitama 337-8570, Japan
E-mail: afukuda (a t) shibaura-it.ac.jp
Omiya Campus 5th building, 4th floor, 5481-1
- Numerical analysis > Numerical linear algebra > Eigenvalue problem and its application
- Integrable system > Discrete and ultradiscrete integrable system
- Tropical linear algebra / Max-Plus algebra
- Discrete dynamical systems > Cellular automata
Apr. 2003 — Mar. 2007: Department of Mathematical Sciences, Tokyo University of Science
Apr. 2007 — Mar. 2009: Department of Mathematics, Graduate School of Science, Tokyo University of Science
Apr. 2009 — Mar. 2011: Department of Mathematical Science for Information Sciences, Graduate School of Science, Tokyo University of Science，Dr. Science
Apr. 2011 — Mar. 2014: Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematical Information Science, Tokyo University of Science
Mar. 2014 — Mar. 2016: Visiting researcher, Division of Super Distributed Intelligent Systems, Research Institute for Science & Technology, Tokyo University of Science
Apr. 2014 — Mar. 2017: Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematical Sciences, Shibaura Institute of Technology
Apr. 2015 — present: Graduate School of Systems Engineer of Sciences, Shibaura Institute of Technology
Apr. 2015 — present: Graduate School of Functional Control Systems, Shibaura Institute of Technology
Apr. 2017 — Mar. 2023: Associate Professor, Department of Mathematical Sciences, Shibaura Institute of Technology
Apr. 2023 — present: Professor, Department of Mathematical Sciences, Shibaura Institute of Technology
The Japan Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics，The Mathematical Society of Japan
International Linear Algebra Society
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C) No.23540163, Consideration on a kind of difference equations and differential equations with time delay, Japan Society for the promotion of Science, 2011-2013.
- Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (B) No.24740110, Acceleration and theoretical analysis of algorithms in terms of discrete integrable systems of hungry type, Japan Society for the promotion of Science, 2012–2014.
- Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (B) No.16K21368, Japan Society for the promotion of Science, 2016–2019.
- Best Paper Award, Traffic flow models with two kinds of vehicles in terms of the vector-valued cellular automata and their fuzzification, International Conference on Mathematics: Pure, Applied and Computation (ICoMPAC2021), Oct. 2, 2021.
- Best poster award, Enumeration of fuzzy cellular automata which converges to golden number using Groebner basis, JSIAM Annual Meeting 2018, The Japan Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, Sep. 4, 2018.
- Best poster award, The dhLV algorithm for nonsymmetric band matrices with zero eigenvalues, Meiji Institute for Advances Study of Mathematical Sciences, Nov. 6, 2015.
- Academic encouraging prize, On the integrable discrete hungry systems associated with LR transformation, Risou-DR-Kai, Tokyo University of Science, July 28, 2012.
- Best poster award, On the discrete hungry integrable systems associated with shifted LR transformation, Research Institute for Applied Mechanics, Kyushu University, Oct. 28, 2011.
- Apr.1, 2013 — Mar. 31, 2016: Editorial board of Oyosuri, Bulletin of the Japan Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics.
- Aug. 2013 — Present: Committee of Activity Groups “Algorithms for Matrix / Eigenvalue Problems and their Applications”, Japan Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics.